Trouble deploying CyberPanel on VPS

Fingers crossed indeed! I’m running on Fedora right now, so the commands are very fresh in my mind. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@vasileios - well Tbird is still giving me headaches. I will try again this morning with a clearer head - well as clear as I can be. keep those fingers crossed.

1 Like

@vasileios TBird is giving me fits. I have, I believe, all the settings you and I spoke about. Today is day 30 of my “money back guarantee” with my host so I need to make it work today or find a new host. I will keep trying and I will post the screen shots of the settings to see if you can spot anything obvious. I guess I could use the webmail option until we figure out the TBird settings. Here is hoping. :crossed_fingers: Cheers!

Hey @BigDaveAZ!
I’m thinking of a test.
When you go to your browser and type in your domain name, where does it take you?

@vasileios it takes me to the Cyber Panel Installed place holder page.

Then it appears your nameservers are correct.
Another test.
When you go to your domain name registrar, do the nameservers there have the actual IP of your VPS?

@vasileios yes sir. both my ns1.sorensenaz.com and ns2.sorensenaz.com point to my VPS IP

Copy that!
Try to switch the StartTLS to SSL and see if that changes anything.

@vasileios the option is for ssl/tls. I found this error info screen I had not seen before.

Screenshot from 2022-01-25 13-30-05

This never came up with StartTLS. should I click on the Get Certificate button?

Yes. Hit the security exception and make it permanent.

@vasileios receiving worked WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!! However, sending gave me this

We are soooooo close!!!

Then the step remaining is to fix/verify or reissue your SSL for the mail subdomain.

@vasileios I had to clcik OK on the above message and permanently accept the certificate and now (trumpet fanfare) it all works. Dude - you ROCK!!!

1 Like

At times, the biggest problems have the simplest solutions. :slight_smile:
Glad it works now for you, man! Great work!

thank you so much for putting up with my sporadic appearances. You absolutely ROCK. Now that this is done, I will finish up my lessons in the LMS and hang out i n the forums much more - even if it is just to welcome first time posters.

1 Like

That’s what I’m here for! Even though lately I had to jump back and forth (as the crowd grows larger - as do the support requests that require a bit more research and testing).
You’re most welcome and thank you also!

1 Like