NextCloud LMS Update

Do I need to switch the display manager to SDDM for NextCloud to work properly?

If you I was to creat this NextCloud server, can a NAS be added to this system. The reason I ask is that I currently have a Synology NAS but would like the added features of the NextCloud server for my small business and family to utilize. Additionally i would like to have it access it via the web when I am working at away from the Home/Office.

Well I have since replaced all my internet hardware at home, got my port forwarding setup, and I still lose access the minute I do the sites-enabled flow from the tutorial. It has been over a year and the answers here stopped flowing when Vaselios left. I miss that guy. I tried to get into the stream today and the page was private. Anybody have any answers on the debian 11/Nextcloud install? How about accessing the workshop?

@BigDaveAZ ‘sites-enable’ is an Apache instruction to bring a directory into it’s server addresses.

Have you found a solution?

Look at setting up Apache ‘site-enable’. It should help.

Typically /etc/apache2/sites-available is where the actual configuration files for Apache reside on Debian derived systems. a2ensite and a2dissite are used to control the creation/removal of these links.

This link might help.

A bit out of date, but looks like a good overview. Install NextCloud on Ubuntu

@NorseMan I have not found a solution yet. I will check out your suggestion. I believe it was setup in avail sites first then when the sites-enabled. I will take a closer look and get back with you. Thanks for the reply.