Suggested email client for Android

Hey All - Any suggestions for a FOSS email client for Android? Thunderbird is aparently not available for Android and I do not want to expose my private email to a MS product.

Hey @BigDaveAZ!
I don’t personally use Android, but I was able to find a few for you to look at below. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@vasileios You rock!! I will let you know how it goes!!

1 Like

That is awesome @BigDaveAZ!
Meanwhile, I’m trying to get my schedule back to normal. I built a new video for the LMS (I think it’s the longest one yet), so I’ve turned into a night owl! :laughing:

1 Like

The First one I am trying is FairEmail. It is an extremely bare bones, no-nonsense UI. It looks great. I may just stick with it. There is a permanent notification but that is explained along with all the ins and outs, here: https://email.faircode.eu/ . There is a pro version available with additional features but I do not know if I need any of them and besides I am not looking to spend any money on software. If/When I try others, I will let you know. Cheers!

1 Like

I’ve been very happy with K9 so far!!! :raising_hand_woman::+1:

1 Like

Thanks. Good to know. I am very happy with FairEmail, as well. I will let y’all know if i run into issues or if I decide to try another email client on Android

1 Like