Not on class mailing list

Just a note to let you know I am still not receiving my links to our classes, although I mailed support several times. Could someone please add me back to the mailing list? Thanks for your help in advance. Best Suzanne

I also have not been receiving the links to the classes. I have contacted tech support but they haven’t gotten me setup for the links yet. I would appreciate it if someone would let me know how to fix the problem.
Thanks, Rich

I never received an email for class link. I did receive the webinar for today though.
I sent an email to support.
Thanks!!

I wonder if it was something we said. I took it personally and left the group.

Hey @Sunshine & @Suzanne!
There were other members that had this issue. I talked to Jeff about it and he notified me that they recently changed email provider and they lost some of their contacts. If you send an email at Paulina at support@jeff.pro - she can handle it (she’s the one handling the subscription lists).
If you still have issue for tomorrow, shoot me a message on Telegram @ vasileikon. Don’t forget to state who you are (well, I already know you, Suzanne) so that I can send you a backup link that Jeff sends me.

1 Like