Bitwarden Set Up

I am trying to set up Bitwarden. It is the password manager suggested by Vasilious. I loaded my apps and started using the Bitwarden password generator to change the password on my apps. Its worked on all apps including lms.jeff.pro. But it did not work on forums.jeff.pro. When I click on the button to send an email, in Brave nothing happens, in Librewolf the word ‘error’ appears. There is a VPN but I get the same with it enabled or disabled. What do I need to do?

Dell laptop Inspiron I3. Asus RT-AC86U, Using Surfshark VPN, Running Zorin OS 16 Linux,

I am not sure this is a Bitwarden issue because there is no “send an email” button. You can always hit the + on the top right hand side and add the site manually.

Thanks for your input chuck, I click on the “B” icon int upper right corner. I then click on “Preferences”, “Security”, then the “Send email to change password” button. As stated, I got no email.

I went to the email settings. I had a primary email and a backup email entered. I deleted the backup email. For some reason the primary email address did not work. I change the primary email to the backup email address and it works.