8:20AM Is the new Beginners class full already?

ok signed up and gave my Card info… I rarely do this sort of thing… got a confirmation… # and ever thing went downhill from there …every time I tried to sign in “Your account is inactive” red popup appears… tried to reset the password twice and still get “Your account is inactive” red popup. Anybody??

1 Like

Was directed where to get help from “support@jeff.pro” on telegraph… sent in an e-mail with copy of above post… Will check for replies later… got to go mow a lawn… I really don’t like Mondays

1 Like

Need to verify your email. Check your email/spam.

1 Like

@I.B.Lurkmore It will be worth it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sent you an email… Thank You

1 Like

Thank You also…It made it past the spam catcher, but I had to leave to go mow a lawn, before I got replies… Told my self I’d never mow another lawn after high school…been doing three ever ten days, in season, for the last 24 years… “you can plan your future…Life is what you get”…KeK

1 Like

Logged in to the course this morning… no problems at all! Thank You again…
Iberius

Signed up for classes ,account is inactive. No emails go through . Any suggestions? :slight_smile:

Hello
When I went thru this @Jen link was the administrator Lady who helped me out… also support@jeff.pro is where they hang out… I hope this helps you!

Thank you I.B.Lurkmore ,Got it !

1 Like