Navigating the terminal

@vasileios this feels like a miracle!
https://wearemultitudes.xyz

I have one more (I hope only one more) question. I want to redirect my old domain to the new one. The old one right now is hosted on wix which I’m not renewing and so will cancel in a few days before the 20th. I’m doing some searches but I’m not sure which directions apply to me since the new place is hosted through linux and the old is wix. If you can point me anywhere or suggest a phrase or terms to search that would be fabulous.

1 Like

And I couldn’t have done any of that without you and the course!!

1 Like

Hey @Jen!
I am truly happy for you!
Per your domain, you will have to remember where you registered the domain name. In short, your domain registrar. You can then go there and look at the DNS records, which should point to Wix. They should include the name servers and their individual IPs. Once you find them and you have your CyberPanel name server up and running, then you can replace them with the actual names that you put on your CyberPanel (i.e. ns1.wearemultitudes.xyz & ns2.wearemultitudes.xyz) and your VPS’ IP address.

The process to facilitate the change on the network may take an hour or two on average, but at times it can be as fast as 15 minutes.

Also, if you ever experience slowdown on your site, you can always utilize CloudFlare, which will cache your site for you (free). If that is ever needed, I can help you out. :slight_smile:

@vasileios Ok, I understand! Thank you thank you!!

1 Like

You are very welcome, @Jen!