Does anyone know of a place to buy an old software cd of LifeJournal?

Does anyone know of a place to buy an old software cd of LifeJournal? It has been my daily journal for over a decade and while I have the data on USB, I will lose the program when I switch to Linux on that computer. Bill Gates bought the company and no longer allows it to be redownloaded or updated. He would like me to let him keep my personal journal on his server! Gee, what could go wrong with that? If I could get the program I could install it on a virtual machine along with next week’s lesson. Best Suzanne

Hey @Suzanne!
Do you happen to mean this specific application?

1 Like

Vasileios, please don’t let this go to your head, but you are so brilliant! I can’t believe you found this. I have thousands of pages of writing in LifeJournal and thanks to you, I won’t lose 10 years of work. It looks like this is the same program but so much better. The old program was only on my computer. I need to keep it private and secure. Do you know if this one can be kept on my computer only without syncing? Thank you for taking the time to help me once again my friend.

1 Like

Hey @Suzanne!
You are most welcome! From what I see, it’s a download, so I doubt it will have any mandatory sync option. If it did, they’d have it as a subscription. :slight_smile:
Also, it won’t go to my head. I’ve dealt with that weakness over a decade ago. Nowadays, I’m just glad I’m able to help. :wink:

2 Likes